One piece from 2011. Oringinally done in CS3, textures for planets created using Vue 8.5. I fixed it up a bit in Photoshop CS3 and Lightroom. Rabies Star Brush set by Rabieshund Thanks for taking a look.
Thank you! In fact I did but not for all of it This particular piece was created using a combination of methods. For the planets I used 3d rendered textures, airbrushed over them some, then by using the smudge tool, I really had fun with it. I also used layer styles and effects to try to add a bit more depth to the piece. For the backdrop with stars and nebula I used some of my personal brushes I created in Photoshop. I am glad you think it excellent, I still feel it could probably use more work but didn't want to overdue it then ruin it.